Thursday, March 21, 2013

Introduction


I have spent about 3 years on Tumblr, mainly reblogging and occasionally making my own blog posts. As much as I love and am addicted to Tumblr, I thought the time has come to where I create my own blog and take blogging more seriously. I've always enjoyed sharing my photos, thoughts, and tips with the people of the internet, so I think this blog will come in handy!

From street wear, outfit-of-the-days, styling tips, DIY projects, my photography and photo adventures, art, etc. I plan to have my blog have a little bit of everything as the time goes on, but it will mainly focus on my love for fashion. The way someone dresses can tell a lot about that person, and I feel it is one of the ways I tend to express myself.

I am looking forward to start blogging, and I hope you all enjoy it as well!

-Alisa Kim