Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 13, 2013 - Massive Monkees Day


Massive Monkees Day was definitely a fun event. I was looking forward to taking some good shots, but sadly... that didn't happen. There were way too many people (tall people to be exact) in my way, and I could barely even watch the battles. So I apologize that this post won't be filled with amazing shots.

I ended up just hanging out and try watching the battles (if it was possible) haha. The people, the music, and just the whole vibe was just great. One of the main reasons why I love going to these kind of events.











Gloria and I somehow ended up watching the HHSA booth... haha.

___________________________________

Top Sets | Massive Monkees Day 2013 | Strife.tv



___________________________________

Instagram photos: